Saturday, February 6, 2010

About Need work before the 4th, what agencies in Portland, OR can place me quickly

Need work before the 4th, what agencies in Portland, OR can place me quickly?
I need to find a job or some kind of work in Portland before the week is out. I've been applying everywhere and getting nothing in return. So I'm planning on turning to a temp/placement agency. I've tried Labor Ready in the past, but they never sent me out in the 2 months that I was going in everyday at 5:30am. If someone could drop the name of a place that actually sends people out, that would be great.
Portland - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Hate to break it to you but your chances are extremely slim. Portland has the highest unemployment out of all major cities in the country! That is a fact and is the most recent numbers. Your best bet is to apply at all of them, and I do mean all.
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment